We accept the following, free of charge, from households
- sorted recoverable waste (e.g. metals, glass packaging, cardboard, paper)
- household electrical equipment
- hazardous household waste, aside from waste oil and other liquids in batches of over 200 litres
- brushwood and branches (trailer load)
- compostable garden waste, such as raking waste and apples (trailer load)
- car tyres (including rims)
A fee is charged for these types of waste
Prices incl. VAT 24%
Unimpregnated wood and panels
Pressure-impregnated wood waste
Earth, brick and concrete
How do I pay at a waste centre?
You can pay at waste centres with the jateasemat.fi app, debit and credit cards. You can also pay by invoice, without an invoicing surcharge. Please be prepared to prove your identity if you pay by invoice. You cannot pay in cash at waste stations.
The Varma Station at Tarastenjärvi accepts payment by invoice only.