At the moment, waste management is operating almost normally. We are monitoring the situation on a daily basis and will keep you posted on this page of any changes.
Waste management is guaranteed also under exceptional circumstances, and we are taking care of the health of our customers and employees while adhering to official guidelines.
We have interrupted the
- Repe & Romu waste collection tour. We will follow the situation, and further changes may occur during the spring. You can take your household’s hazardous waste, metal waste and electrical appliances free of charge to waste stations and waste centres.
- Repsikka waste collection from homes
- Visits and lectures
- Visitors to our office
- This spring we will not be organising a separate campaign to wash waste bins
Waste stations and waste centres
Our waste stations and waste centres will serve you normally. Whenever visiting our waste station or waste centre, avoid any close contact. Stay home if you are ill, because you may infect other people.
Waste bin emptying
Waste bins are emptied normally. Please use our electronic services, email, chat and online services. Now that we spend a lot of time at home and create more waste than normally, remember to sort your waste and pack it tightly.
Emptying of cess pools and septic tanks
Cess pools and septic tanks are emptied normally. Orders (preferably by email or through our online service).
Our customer service point in the office is closed. Please use our electronic services, email, chat and online services.
Repe & Romu waste collection
The Repe & Romu waste collection tour for this spring has been cancelled. We will follow the situation, and further changes may occur during the spring.
Repsikka waste collection from homes
We will not be collection waste from homes until further notice.
Waste sorting and packaging
- For the time being, please place paper handkerchiefs and napkins into mixed waste, not the biowaste bin.
- Any waste created by infected persons must be collected into a separate bin lined with a plastic bag. Close the bag tightly and put into the mixed-waste bin. Bins used by infected people must be emptied every day.
- Close the bags carefully either with a knot or by using tape before placing in the bin.
- Waste bins are currently emptied normally. In case the bins will not be emptied normally, please pack the waste tightly and place them in place where they can pose no health hazard and no animals can get to them.
- Now that we spend a lot of time at home and create more waste than normally, remember to sort your waste and pack it tightly.
- If a bin is full, do not leave any waste lying outside it, because birds and animals may open the bags and spread the waste around.